Living in: Aarhus, Denmark – work globally
Years of experience: 10+
UPDATE: Currently employed at ARLA FOODS working globally as Digital Media Performance Specialist with a focus on developing a performance marketing setup across markets and brands. Thus I am no longer taking on other projects.
I am a consultant with more than 10 years of experience, 8 of which in marketing agencies, who enjoys working with ambitious people. Whether you represent a local physiotherapist or a large matrix organization, I am well equipped to engage and communicate on all levels.
I help companies increase brand awareness and grow fast through digital marketing. I advise on strategy and tactics, and have the technical skills and experience necessary to execute the practical implementation.
- Analytics, Tracking, Tag management and Attribution modelling.
- Google Ads setup and optimization
- Facebook Ads setup and optimization
- Search Engine Optimization, onpage and technical.
- Remarketing and customer journey management
- Youtube Ads
- E-mail funnels and permission
- Growth hacking tools
- Real time bidding / programmatic
Companies typically hire me for the following tasks:
- Advisory; Strategy, tactics and planning.
- Ongoing work e.g. 1-2 days a week.
- Evaluating agency work
- Marketing sprints
- Process and framework development
Whether you’re looking to develop strategy that you can execute internally, need someone to move your company from 0 to 100 in a short effective marketing sprint or am looking for someone to fill an interim role, I am always happy to discuss whether or not I am a good fit for the task.
Every company is different, because people are different. This means that almost every project is approached at different angles and adapted to suit your specific challenges. However, there are a few commonalities in terms of what we must go through in order to find out if we’re a match. The process is simple and follows these steps:
- I get to know you/the team and vice versa. If you’re local we meet up and if not we meet virtually.
- If we both feel good about moving forward, we discuss the challenge or tasks you seek to solve.
- The next step is for you to share some details about your business and current digital marketing efforts. Oftentimes this includes granting me access to a few platforms and systems.
- I present you with a suggestion on how we can work together.
Feel free to reach out!